Who is this aimed towards
Students who have been producing electronic for many years and want to take their music production to the highest level.
What do I need
Studio monitors or headphones
A good internet connection
How long is the course
2 hours long class each week (16 hours)
How does it work
The lessons are conducted over Zoom using the in built screen share and additional audio sharing feature so you can hear and see everything from my computer from the comfort of your own home wherever you are in the world. Each week there is a two hour class of which you shall follow progressively through the syllabus. Each week an assignment is given and in the following class I will open the assignment project to run through how you did and how to improve on your efforts.
Outside lesson time you will be able to keep in touch with me at all times to help you with your progress. I can answer any questions and help you with any problems you may be faced with during your course.
A feature of this course is analysis of your projects in class. Proven a highly effective and progressive activity for the benefit of my students. This allows me to show you where your going wrong, where your going right, how to put solutions to the problems found and also examples of how to improve.
- Advanced Effects processing and automation
- Foley Integration Techniques
- Advanced Synthesis and modulation (different modes synthesis)
- Advanced Sampling
- Time Stretching
- Granular Synthesis
- Drum and Percussion Sequencing
- Genre Specific Sound Design
- Finishing Tracks/Structural Analysis
- Music Theory
- Bass Workshop (Neuro Bass, Sub Bass, Bass Music)
- Chopping Breaks
- Workflow, Finishing tracks
- Record Labels/Getting Gigs/Releasing Music
- Different Compression Methods
- Corrective/Creative Equalisation
- Swing Grooves/Groove Pool
- Audio Editing (micro editing)
- Advanced use of Serum/Massive (wavetable synthesis/creation)
- Kick and Bass Masterclass – Mastering the “Low end”
- Basic of Max for Live (LFO, envelope follower, convolution reverb, Granulator)